Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aggies to Leave Big 12

The Eyes of Texas and the rest of the nation seem to be looking down right now on what is going on with Texas A&M and the Big 12.  It seems that the Aggies have said goodbye already.  The last article I read is speculating about who will come into the Big 12 in place of the Aggies.  Personally, I think it is great that A&M is going to a new conference.  With A&M in the SEC, TCU in the Big East, and UT in the Bug 12, there is a possibility of having an all Texas national championship game now.  I know the odds are low, but they are much better than they were last year.  I am a Longhorn, but I am also a Texan.  How cool would it be to have Texas A&M playing UT for the National Championship in Cowboys Stadium.  I guess all wee need now is Jerry Jones to pick up a BCS game.  



HOOK'EM HORNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment